View Single Post
Old
11-08-2013, 11:28 AM
kingsfan
Yes my liege!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskeypete View Post

watched both Muzz and Amart quite a bit. Muzz had his usual brain farts, coughed up pucks and such. AMart i noticed also a few times where he lost his man for a brief second. both guys are showing mistakes honestly. at this point it's experience, coaching and game time. they both need it and until they get it, they will each struggle with the small things. proof? AMart when he was in the line up all the time looked very good. give him and Muzz this consistency and they will both prosper
I agree. I think A-Mart would look very good if he was in the line up regularly. Bouncing in and out (mostly out) doesn't do any good for him.

I wonder what he did to get into Sutter's doghouse. He was brilliant in the 2012 playoffs, and really battled injuries last year. Does Sutter just figure we need Muzzin's offense that much?

That all said, I think Muzzin is like a young Dan Boyle. Bigger, not as fleet on his skates as Boyle, but similar pros and cons at that age. Boyle was off and on offensively but wasn't very strong defensively. Florida gave up on his to early, I'd hate to see us make the same mistake. For the rest of this year, I'm fine with the way the D is set up. I'd ideally like to see us replace this Regehr with a 2007 version of himself, that'd improve things a lot I think.

kingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote