View Single Post
11-08-2013, 01:07 PM
Raccoon Jesus
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Buddy The Elf View Post
I thought BUffalo played pretty well to be honest. Quick just played like himself in the first and bailed out the Kings. That PP goal at the end of the first was a back breaker. The Kings came out in the 2nd and 3rd and played their grinding style and Buffalo couldn't get back into it. But I still didn't think they played bad in the 2nd or 3rd period.

As far as the kings go, enough with the bad penalties. It is like they want to practice their PK in game situations.
I agree. I'm pretty happy with the Kings' overall game last night (still had a few defensive lapses), but I was impressed with Buffalo and their heart. I would have liked to have seen an even strength goal, but with all the emphasis on special teams, I'm perfectly content with a 2-0 shutout and great special teams, especially considering it's a game we're "supposed" to win--goodness knows we always struggle with those.

But again, that didn't look like a low-standings team we were playing against. Partially due to parity in the league, but I feel like we've played several teams noticeably worse than Buffalo.

Raccoon Jesus is online now   Reply With Quote