View Single Post
Old
11-08-2013, 01:29 PM
JaeTM

vCash: 500
I'm surprised at a lot of the answers here. Maybe it's because I play in an 18 and over league, and some of you talk like yours is like 30+ but my games are really competitive and my team goes out and tries to win. I wouldn't have fun having it any other way. I'm a competitor, and I want to win, even if it's at a low level. Like Jarick said, if I wasn't going to do that, then I'd just play pick up every weekend.

I've played my whole life, and have been coached at lower levels when I was younger, so I know the basics of the game. That being said, the majority of my teammates have not and they actually enjoy hearing what I have to say to them. I'm not a ****** about it and "coach" them like you guys are saying, but simply giving them advice on where to be, what to do during this play, etc. They do get out of position a lot, and it can be extremely frustrating when I'm standing next to the RW when I'm playing LW because he's just following the puck. But you just tell them what they need to do because when people just follow the puck you get stranded in your own zone for the majority of the game, which lets face it, sucks.

JaeTM is offline   Reply With Quote