Thread: Left Wingers
View Single Post
Old
11-08-2013, 09:48 PM
Whiskeypete

vCash: 500
the possibility of signing Moulson this summer, hell i won't be surprised if DL makes a move and trades with BUF for him to be honest. i would like to see him added well before the deadline. the closer to the deadline, the higher the price. the addition of Moulson to LA's line up will only increase their chances of going deep and playing with CHI.

he is being brought in to do one thing, SCORE goals. yes he will play within the system like everyone else.

one advantage of playing with Kopitar is having the cushion of Kopitar for 200 feet of ice. how often do we see 23 and 14 as the third guy back for LA? sometimes, but not all the time. that responsibility largely falls back to the center within LA's system.

that line has and continues to lack a player with a sniper mentality. DB and JW go through spurts, but aren't what i consider a true sniper. DB gets a lot of trash goals from in tight and is counted on for physicality down low. JW is a puck possession guy that has more touch than Brown, but he isn't a true trigger man. Kopi and JW work well together because they control possession of the puck. Brown not so much. a 1-2 combo of 11-14 controlling the puck just needs a guy with a scoring touch.

Whiskeypete is offline   Reply With Quote