View Single Post
Old
11-09-2013, 08:19 AM
Patty Roy

vCash: 500
Pretty much.

Eller and Subban are key building blocks and no-brainers.

At the other end of the spectrum i hope its a no brainer to walk away from Bouillon, Gionta, Parros and Murray. Dropping Bouillon and Gionta will help this team get bigger...Tinordi will be ready to take Murray's spot. I do value having a heavyweight on the roster, but i'd like to see us try and get someone younger who can play a little better to replace Parros.

Markov - I was ready to let him walk going into this season, but i've changed my mind and i'd like to see the Habs re-sign him. But it has to be a reasonable deal. If he wants too much then i think you move on. Ideally i'd like to see the Habs start negotiations prior to the deadline and if it looks like he wants too much, or if we're still floating around the .500 mark i would strongly consider moving him at the deadline. We could surely get a couple of very good pieces for him at the deadline.

Diaz - I can go either way on him being brought back. If you move Markov then definitely bring him back. If Markov is re-signed and if Beaulieu is progressing then i'd probably move him or let him walk as a UFA.

White - Re-sign him, he'll come cheap. But he isn't sure of a roster spot. I still would like to see the Habs go out and get a real 4th line C at some point. White's better on the wing.

Patty Roy is offline   Reply With Quote