View Single Post
Old
11-10-2013, 04:14 AM
steveat

vCash: 500
Cappy will not get fired. I think what Wang planned was a team that grew up together..meaning a team that started out on the same level and through time and chemistry, turn into champs. I think this can be done with players, but I don't know about coaches (at this level), GMs and owner.

I know a good coach can turn this team into a .600 team...TBH..I would be happy if we made the playoffs again.

Actually, the other day, Butchie did hit the nail on the head. We are NOT playing with desperation. THere is nothing in how the Isles play that says "we deserve to win". Ive never seen a team that gets this content so quickly. I wil say this. Ness played with desperation...you can see that extra effort to get the puck out of the zone or keep it in. He even dives and tries to complete the play.

Alo, Kyle might be putting up the points, but he is so sluggish skating back and to the bench or hen he is trying to catch up to players on a break. I just think that's they way he is. He looks really in shape, but if I ever skated to the bench after a shift like he does, my coach would have ripped me a new one.

Last edited by steveat: 11-10-2013 at 04:26 AM.
steveat is offline   Reply With Quote