Thread: Vent here
View Single Post
Old
11-10-2013, 10:56 AM
Adam Warlock

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prongo View Post
In the beginning of the month I said this was a major 2 weeks for the Flyers. They play 8 games in that span. They have gone 2-2-1 in the first five games. Before any major moves happen I would like to see us get the November 16th before making any decisions on this team. These last three games are crucial. If we lose 2 of 3 three, I think we some moves. If we win 2 of 3, I believe it will give the FO some sense of false security the team will be a contender for a playoff chance. (maybe even till the end of the month, it will tell you if we are at least grasping for any chance at the playoffs or not.)

The one thing I am extremely disappointed in is the attitude. They have been repeatedly mentioned as fragile, and for the first time all year showed they aren't. We need that to change. Losing mentality will only create losers. They need to change that culture in there. Can't have them thinking they will lose if they fall behind, have the fighter mentality.

**** the Pens.
Yeah it's really about confidence at this point. After the NYI win, they came out and looked fantastic against ANA, one of the best teams in the league. Unfortunately, a few missed chances and a couple bad goals, and they faded right back into their fetal position they had been in all year. There definitely seemed to be a sense of confidence after yesterday...but it means nothing if they are going to just shrivel up and die if they face any adversity against Ottawa.

The best case scenario for this week is a solid effort/win against Ottawa, then one of those bat **** crazy emotional games against Pitt that they come out on top in. A huge emotional win like that would really bring this team together...they have to come to play though.

Adam Warlock is offline   Reply With Quote