View Single Post
11-11-2013, 11:13 AM
Here we go again!
vCash: 725
I understand that he has trouble finding the net and all...but how the heck did McCarron lose his job on the PP....2? To me it doesn't make any sense. There are reports out there that he is working hard, creating chances, just not going in...well how about having some PP time to get his confidence going if that's a problem? Honestly, we were talking about him as a surefire top 6 player and for sure a obviously he's not top 6 anymore but can't even get in the PP2?

As far as Collberg is concerned, incredible how fast things are going. I'm pretty sure that Collberg was, outside of the 1st round, the prospect we were the most excited to hear the Habs call his name for maybe the past 10 years....and now there's already talks that he's just never going to make it. Still have confidence in him, still believe that it was the worst decision of his life to stay in Sweden and not play CHL hockey....but he has some great qualities that has to make him a great prospect for us. Really can't believe we can already penciled him as a future career AHL'er or something....