View Single Post
Old
11-11-2013, 12:30 PM
bleed_oil

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by oilinblood View Post
How about the obvious? How about you see that MacT had properly assessed our goaltending issue on his first day and went about trying to acquire a goalie all summer and all season so far AT A FAIR PRICE. MacT right now is the new kid... symbolically he is the GM being kept outside the huddle of the old boys club. This isnt unlike any other job... MacT is earning his stripes. Unlike his predecessor, MacT is actually working to find solutions and SPECIFIC solutions he has decided to target. There is a reason Bryz is a one year contract and MacT was willing to lose Bryz by not going longer on term.

I think people are shocked y just how weak this organization was when MacT took over, and still arent realizing there are very few players outside the big 5...6 now with Nurse, that have VERY LITTLE value to the market.
This isnt EANHL. You cant make other teams take your crap, your crap isnt ranked higher than it should be for the sake of selling games to those teams fans. Potter isnt getting you Simmonds. Smid isnt getting you a 1st rounder and god bless the GM who knows a coupld of prospects you know and have developed already a few years and played a pro level to be critiqued is much better than a draft pick to choose junior player that happes to be available.

I dont have a clue what you are talking about but I stopped reading after you said MacT was being kept outside of the Old Boys Club... Nuff said

bleed_oil is offline   Reply With Quote