Old
11-11-2013, 12:31 PM
flyguy
Sean Cubeturier

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to flyguy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRxBLACK View Post
On the offensive side we need to see more of Foles to determine if he is a long term answer. The O-line is good, RBs are good, TEs are okay, we could use a bigger possession type of WR that's more skilled/dangerous than Cooper and Avant. Maclin hopefully can return in healthy condition next season. I think the offense is in good shape.

Defensively is a different story. There are a few good looking players but talent could be added everywhere, especially in the secondary. This side of the ball should be the main focus next draft/offseason.
I think the d-line is fine. You have very young players in there doing well already in Cox, Curry, Logan, and Thornton. They should be a force for years to come. LBs could use some change on the outside. Ryans and Kendricks have been very good for the majority of the year. Boykin and Fletcher have been good at corner and Nate Allen has improved dramatically since his horrid start. I also like what I've seen out of Earl Wolfe.

So maybe another corner to keep Boykin as the slot guy where he excels and then a solid pick up at OLB unless someone like Brandon Graham can prove he can play there.