View Single Post
Old
11-11-2013, 12:55 PM
TheJoeMan
In Bob We Trust

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by snarktacular View Post
Trade Hiller. Play Andersen. Fasth as backup. Gibson as insurance.

I doubt anyone agrees but I'm confident enough.
Count me in. Hiller is just not good enough game in, game out. I've been VERY impressed with Andersen. I think he's the real deal and I would love to see us move on from Hiller finally. I don't think Bob will be that bold but a goalie needs to be moved and the least deserving one right now is Andersen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by c4rcy View Post
I know there are a lot of Sbisa supporters on this board, but he hasn't looked good at all this season. He continues to choose poor times to pinch, gets caught out of place (see Vancouver goal last night), and makes mistakes for this team.

I'm not saying that all what he is doing is bad, but he has made quite a few noticable mistakes that are hemming us in our own zone.

With the rise of Lindholm and Vatanen, (and the eminent return of Souray), we have at least 8 quality NHL defensemen on the roster now. Someone should be expendable at this point, and in my opinion it's Sbisa.
I completely agree. Last night was a good example of everything I hate about Sbisa. He misses the net, all the time. His pinches are worse than Vatanen's. He left Sestito way too open for that goal. He fumbles the puck a lot. His outlet passes aren't accurate. He plays the body well, I'll give him that. But he's easily our least effective d-man right now. I'd much rather have Vatanen in the lineup. At least can get the puck up to the forwards quickly and provide some offense.

Basically down with Swiss!