View Single Post
Old
11-11-2013, 05:49 PM
Watsatheo
Error 503 Service

vCash: 883
Reway seems to have good speed and unteachable-level high puck skill. I don't see the issue with work ethic in highlights/preseason play since to me he seems pretty relentless with the stickcheck/forecheck and goes after guys non-stop/not afraid of being physical play. I can't say I've seen him in the Q so can't comment there. Pretty good release/backhand too. For a mid round pick, he is really intriguing. The puck-hogging and being too fancy are things that are theoretically most easily fixed as opposed to teaching skill to a disciplined player.

For the most part, the 2013 draft picks are looking better/as expected outside of McCarron...but even he impressed in preseason. Aside from McCarron getting points, can't really ask for more at this point.

2012 draft might need to be re-evaluated. It'll likely be regarded as a good draft from getting Galchenyuk but it isn't looking as 'sexy' as it did an year ago. Collberg seems to light up his age group but can't do well against men. Thrower fell off the map last season but seems to be back on track in his overage year in the WHL. Bozon struggling to put up points after being one of the leagues highest scorers the previous 2 seasons. Vail having a decent season. Hudon seems to be feeling the pains of playing on a bad team. Nystrom might get a contract soon, from what I've seen more skilled than I anticipated.

Last edited by Watsatheo: 11-11-2013 at 05:54 PM.