View Single Post
11-12-2013, 01:32 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by SingnBluesOnBroadway View Post
Then challenge him to a fight. You can't take a bad (albeit tough) penalty with less than two minutes in the third and with a one-goal lead (especially when a power play will mean a two-man advantage).

If Upshall had been at it all game, address it earlier.
I never said the timing was good, but people surmising it wasn't "needed" is pretty stupid IMO.

Do you really think he expected Upshall to go flying like that? I posted after someone put up the gif that it looked like it was one of those doctored gif's on the main board diving thread...

People really need to calm the down, the kids a rookie, he apologized to his teammates that's all that matters...yet we have plenty of people in here accusing him of "continuing" to play dirty, blah f'ing blah blah blah.

Funny that the guy he stuck up for is pretty happy he did it...yet the doom and gloomers on this forum make it sound like he killed their dog...

I watched Schultz pound Dale Rolfe, I watched Vukota pound Jeff Bloomberg, I've seen a lot of teams take advantage of Ranger players over my 40 years watching, so pardon me if I'm not boo hoo hoing over a penalty in the last 2 minutes of game 17 even if that penalty would have caused them to lose the game...which it didn't