View Single Post
Old
11-12-2013, 04:14 PM
Torts

vCash: 500
My answer to why the fish are doing as well as they are. Progression in players that everyone thought wouldn't and be the same as last year.

Graves to me has flipped his game around this season since the last 2. He is now IMO a top 4 d man in the OHL. Has been able to contribute more on offence and doesn't make the mistakes he was making.

Zottl has become an everyday OHL dman. Also contributing offence and playing solid defence.

Another thing has been the offensive depth that we all thought would not be there. I know Smosky and Carrick carry this team but they have gotten great/ok contributions from both Russian imports (Babinstev and Rasulov) as well as the rookies/1st year players. Everett Clark has stepped in an become a reliable player while guys like MacIntyre, Jammes, Goldberg and Cianfrone continue to chip in.

RIGHT NOW. I would not trade anyone, maybe even add a very very small piece for hopefully not a lot. Even staying put with this team makes me fine and I am confident they can make the play-offs and maybe go even further.