View Single Post
Old
11-12-2013, 04:32 PM
Machinehead
Brauch und Stolz

vCash: 500
Game 19: Preds @ Islanders 6:00 PM: "Gangs of Nashville Edition"

Hello Nashville!

Welcome to New York!! (Where it decided to snow today)

Actually, the game isn't taking place there. It's in some suburban dump called "Uniondale"

That's the arena in the background there, and yes it's the only building. But you're still close enough to visit all the cool stuff in New York; like Times Square, Broadway, Madison Square Garden, and Machinehead's house.

Speaking of cool stuff about New York, one of my favorite New York movies is "Gangs of New York" I'm sure some of you remember this one, it was an epic movie.

Well they're finally giving this thing a sequel. It's called "Gangs of Nasvhille" and tonight you get to meet the gang, complete with their Bill the Butcher attire.

The Forwards

The Defense

Getting the start per Cooper

And some other folks who are scratched, injured, or just plain old not playing

And here's some people who aren't even on the roster but I just wanted to see them in the outfit.

Now there's some cool stuff about New York, but it's not a perfect place. There's alot of things you're gonna want to avoid.

Like subway rats

And hobos with troll signs

And don't get me started on the ****ing pigeons

And most of all, you're gonna wanna steer clear of this pain the ass. We call them "the Islanders"

Islanders lines:
Brock Nelson - John Tavares<C> - Kyle Okposo<A>
Michael Grabner - Frans Nielsen - Josh Bailey
Pierre-Marc Bouchard - Peter Regin - Colin McDonald
Eric Boulton - Casey Cizikas - Matt Martin

Andrew MacDonald<A> - Travis Hamonic
Matt Donovan - Thomas Hickey
Matt Carkner- Aaron Ness

Evgeni Nabokov
Kevin Poulin

Injured:
Lubomir Visnovsky
Brian Strait
Cal Clutterbuck
Thomas Vanek

Now in New York, you have to dial 3-1-1 for informational services. It was the mayor's idea, and speaking of the mayor he's probably another thing you wanna avoid. Here's what 311 had on the Predators

So that concludes this OP. Thank you HF Nashville for welcoming me into your homes tonight. To the Predators: welcome to my home. And most importantly, let's kick some ass tonight!

Last edited by Machinehead: 11-12-2013 at 05:02 PM.
Machinehead is offline   Reply With Quote