View Single Post
Old
11-13-2013, 01:37 PM
Mad Habber

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
I guess that for some, it would take to see Murray being paired with somebody else so that we recognize his limitations. 'CAuse the trend is "everything is Bouillon's fault" which again is understandable, Bou doesn't have too many years in front of him. But Murray is not the type of d-man that thrives in this sport that is going faster by the second. Nobody wanted him by the way. NOBODY. Has to be a sign that he's not SOLELY at the mercy of who he is paired with. And some could also say that Bouillon struggles based on who he is paired with. In the end, we will be a much better team the day we don't have neither Murray or Bouillon on the team. And maybe, myself, I would TOTALLY not sit Murray out day in day out and CLEARLY use Murray AND Bouillon as the #6, letting both guys in the game 'cause we will have another injury at that back end.
Sorry but nobody wanted Bouillon either last year and probably this year. I know Therrien will play Bouillon over Murray every time he gets to chose though.

If this anticipated third pairing is to be Diaz - Bouillon, then holy crap, does it look terrible. It doesn't even scare a midget or bantam team, physically speaking.

Mad Habber is offline   Reply With Quote