View Single Post
Old
11-13-2013, 02:29 PM
Beerfish

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booya42 View Post
Honestly....reading these boards. It's like a wisdom tooth extraction sans anesthesia most times...not too mention the bipolarism.

I'll always bleed copper and blue, and support my team to my death, but good lord it's painful wading through these posts sometimes.

You are just the kind of fan that Katz and Lowe loves. A tier one fan that is happy just to have a team. Funny thing about pro sports. Whenever anything is done not in the best interest of the fans or the city the team is in it is a 'business decision'. All other times you are expected to be a fan and happily accept the fact that you just have a team including paying for tickets, merchandise, watching commercials on tv broadcasts.

You are correct about bipolar part however. This team and management have been sheer and utter garbage for years and years and at times people actually think they are doing something right.

In the end the negative pessimists are just as important of fans if not more than the optimists because they actually see problems for what they are and try to affect change.

Beerfish is offline   Reply With Quote