View Single Post
Old
11-13-2013, 09:45 PM
Feintastic

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheed36 View Post
Wasn't Luke Adam available on waivers earlier this year if the Habs had any interest in him?
Yes and I still wonder why the Habs didnt pick him cause I feel like they have nothing to lose, I guess 6'2'' 200 pounds is too big for them cause Bergevin rather send Kristo to NY to raise the midgets ratio.

My dream is to finish in the bottom and miss the playoff for at least 5 years, draft the best prospect possible year after year. I know it'll never happen though lol.

We aint going nowhere with this club... they need to trade half of the club and go tank in the bottom for some years.

Some say ''uuuuhh you stupid look at the Oilers''

At least the Oilers picked young stars through the years, one day...trust me they will be happy to have them eventually they will see the light at the end... During those years our lovely ''smurfs'' battles for a playoff spot and when its playoff time they dont have the club anyway to win 2 rounds lolll...so what's the point ? ''Uuuhh anything can happen in the playoff ****'' Hhahaha...they will NEVER win a cup with this club that's written in the sky.