View Single Post
Old
01-21-2004, 04:04 PM
punchy1

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLUC20
sweet goal! I didn't know Luc still had it in him! haha, go Lucky!

on the penalties, I think with that goal that Lappy scored when Avery fell on top of Turek was NOT goaltender interference. He was pushed by a Flame into the goalie. It's Sean Avery for crying out loud! I thought for sure they were going to wave it off because it was Sean that fell on Turek. I was surprised that they didn't take his reputation into consideration. I thought it was a good non-call (but of course, I am a Kings fan :p)

Grand bit of crack that is. The Flames crying about another running a goalie when they have had players run (corrected, two times) recently had players ejected for contact with opponents goalies AND played about as dirty a game as you can topped by the cheap garbage Green having a free run at Lubo. When Green where on the ice with less than a minute left and us up 3 goals GOD HELP ME I don't know why we didn't send out someone to litterally hand him his head.

Oh well, funny bit that is the FLAMES complaigning about cheap play. I will still be laughing on that one all night.

Last edited by punchy1: 01-21-2004 at 06:45 PM.