View Single Post
Old
11-14-2013, 01:08 PM
henchman24
Mr. Meeseeks

vCash: 500
Loved Roy's answer to MacKinnon staying at center. This might be a bit paraphrased, but tired to quote as best as I possibly could (substitute h's with '):

It's funny because it is a question I always like because the way were are playing everybody needs to play their man. The center is only on faceoffs and after everybody needs to play their position. I mean if you're the first guy coming back you are the guy that has to play down low. It could be a right winger, it could be a left winger, it doesn't really matter to be honest with you. I mean he was flying, he was skating so well, he had so much energy in the last game against Carolina that I put him back with Paul and Landy and they were dangerous for the remainder of the game. Tonight I am going to start him on the right side with these two guys, and we will see how it goes. I mean if he has the same jump I am going to keep him there. If not I am going to bring McGinn back. I'm going to play a lot with the lines for a bit until Tanguay is back and we will see how it goes. One point that I really liked was Duchene with MacKinnon, you have no idea on how fast that was. It was scary for the other team. This is something I may give a shot at some point too.