View Single Post
Old
11-14-2013, 01:54 PM
Old Norse Hockey

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by admire View Post
We have had great success with having a manager for shorter tints (compared to roy).

Duus retired at the age if 44 late last year. There were talk about a comeback only a few months later but i don't follow the danish league so im not sure if he played again. I remember him playing 40+ minutes per game for the danish national team several times. While being in his late thirties-early forties . So while he played a lot with damgaard, he played a lot with every body ..he retired from the national squad after 2004 but then made s comeback in 2010. Was invited in 2012 but ended up declining because he didn't have the time for another big tournament. A legend and so vital in our rise from division b.
Which still to this day is the biggest thing to ever happen to danish hockey.
Yes, I remember Denmark had a Swedish coach when they played their first elite WC, he was there for a short time only wasn't he? (I don’t remember his name), and Beckman was hired right after. And you guys have reached the quarterfinals, so that’s a good achievement.

Is Damgård still playing? And what about Kim Staal? I remember that they were the guys that took Denmark to the elite level.

Old Norse Hockey is offline   Reply With Quote