View Single Post
Old
11-14-2013, 04:12 PM
penalty shot*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feintastic View Post
I always say it I dont wanna be negative but yeah... we're pretty faaaaar away unfortunately.

We need to tank at the prospects station for some years, I was honestly so mad that they finished 2nd last year...had to draft 25th its too far. I knew they would suck in the playoff anyway as usual they're not built for that its easy to predict, im just being realistic. ''Yaaaay we finished 2nd wow the Habs is a elite team'' ;playoff time; ''Not strong enough to win 1 round LMFAO''.

Unfortunately we had the big defenseman but Gainey traded him and Fischer was a flop. We would be in cadillac for the years to come with McDo and Subban. We have to get another one Bergevin knows it so he wanted to pick Samuel Morin but it didnt work thanks to our wonderful season, they had to overpay to get the top10 pick but off course he wasnt ready to pay the price, I dont care about his excuses.

Tinordi will never be a Ryan McDonagh, he's mobile, he will be good but he's a defensive guy.

Beaulieu ? Has all the tools but we all know his defensive game is a big interrogation for the future.

I think we have good futures 3rd-4th liners in the pipeline but there's no top3/top6... sure we have Lehkonen and Collberg but they're both under 6' tall and the big question is will they make it one day ? I feel like its gonna be a really long process with these guys.

Conlusion we have some good pieces to build around like Galchenyuk and Subban, Price.. etc.. but its far from enough.
very true , excellent post

penalty shot* is offline   Reply With Quote