View Single Post
Old
11-15-2013, 12:35 AM
boynickname

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hullois View Post
Doesn't mean anything, lately Markov has had flashes of the good old General in terms of speed and agility. And his game was always more cerebral than physical so even if he lost half a step, his game isn't affected by it that much.

It would be an insult to offer him one years deals at the level he's playing.
I would say we are not close to winning a cup with this small team. We have to start moving pieces to get us bigger.
So I would deal Markov at the dead line for prospects or picks,and also tell him he is more then welcome to come back and sign with us in the summer. I would also give Diaz more pp time with Markov to boost his numbers and also trade him at the dead line.
In fact I would do that will all our up coming free agents.
MB needs to have a plan to gets us bigger....even if it is only guys for our 3 and 4 lines and also our 4,5 and 6 d-man.
We also need to eat DD contract and have only Gally as our only small top 6 forward. If we have small guys down on the farm with skill we bring them up at the start of next season and play them on the pp to stack some points and then trade them just like TB did with Cory Conacher to get bigger players.

boynickname is offline   Reply With Quote