View Single Post
Old
11-15-2013, 10:27 AM
Jarnberg

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PredsV82 View Post
I can get an ipad (well, an iPad mini) as well but I already have a MacBook Pro and I was going to get something with a different browser than safari because I have Rhapsody music service and i cant use my Mac for transfers to my MP3 player
Forgive me in that I don't know a ton about Rhapsody. I know that Rhapsody has an iOS application that you can use to stream music. I know you have to have a subscription to the service to use it however and I don't know what you have. That Rhapsody application will let you store offline music from the service (again don't know if that is what you're trying to do). If they are MP3s you just bought and don't include DRM (like you can use them in iTunes or another player on your Mac), then you can always put them in iTunes and transfer them. Again, I don't know a lot about Rhapsody but their music application *should* do what you are looking for but I'd be sure to look into the application first.

The fact that you have a Mac should make the decision easier due to the ease of syncing contacts, calendars, etc.