View Single Post
Old
11-15-2013, 11:54 AM
Ola

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beacon View Post
Johnson and Allen seem more polished than MCI. I don't think he should be called up any time in the near future.

Lindberg is doing well. He's not a flashy player like Kristo, but he's very consistent and will play in the NHL sooner rather than later.
Yeah, there was a good decent piece on Lindberg at blueshirtsunited.

There is alot of new stuff for Lindberg to pick up in NA. Two cathegory's of players pick up on the NA game real fast (as it seems at least), 1. the goto scorer types, the give-me-the-puck types. Running a PP, sniping, etc. its just the same in NA as in Europe. Or 2. the energy types who skates a ton and constantly move their feet.

Lindberg is a really smart, 2-way center. That is decently skilled. His biggest strength is that he thinks the game at a real high level, and it seems to be real easy for him to adopt to good linemates and make them better while taking benefit from their talent himself. He is also a player that finds ways to compete, score really important goals, just compete and win 1 on 1 match-ups over longer series etc. He is not going to step onto a top PP unit in the AHL and score a PPG instantly.

I could see him playing contributing in the NHL on a 3rd line with good linemates on the wing within a year or two.