Thread: Crossfit
View Single Post
11-15-2013, 03:57 PM
History Of Hockey
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Thesensation19 View Post
I think you guys have the wrong idea of Crossfit. I am sure there are some athletes who do it and are annoying about it... just like there are body builders and power lifters who are the same.

Personally, I have met a few friends who are not like that at all. They are just proud of doing some challenging stuff.

The workouts and ideaology is what I like. I am sure some of it gets lost through the bushes and some affiliates I am sure hvae their issues. But I have a few great ones by me.

But for now I just take their methods and do it.
Someone is not there yelling at me.. they are pushing me. And I hear from people that everyone else minds their business as their focused doing PRs.

Its what I like... Not globogym stuff. Your going no where fast with 30-60 min treadmills, curls, machines and benching of 3 sets 10 reps.

I like when someone is there pushing me to do my best. If you cant go a certain movement, tell them. but people dont like to speak up. Or people have issues with knowing whats teh differ between pain and soreness or fatigued.
The best and most effective way to lift is to do 5X5 when lifting. It keeps You from not losing form, while still getting a strength workout n.