View Single Post
Old
11-15-2013, 06:48 PM
DJ Breadman

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 68 View Post
I was at my house and they never attempted a delivery so I guess it must be at one of their warehouses. I know some couriers allow you to go at the warehouse and pick up your item with an ID but I don't know if it's the case with Canada Post.
I have had two experiences with this, one with Canada post they sent me a paper in the mail saying my item(hockey stick) was in drop by and get it at this location, I went down and it wasn't there, i'm like why send me the notification if it's not here? Lady was like I don't know, so anyway I needed the stick for a hockey tournament starting on a sat, this was friday, I'm like well can't i go to the main building and get it she was like nope it's on the truck and the trucks are locked in for the weekend, this was like 4pm I was not to happy. Another time purolater gave me a notice saying my package was in, I saw the truck on a gas station parking lot drove up talked to the guy he scanned it said it wasn't on his truck looks like it's at the warehouse, he was like you can go there if you want just pound on the door give them the slip if they say anything tell them I sent you, I did just that and it worked