View Single Post
Old
11-16-2013, 10:16 AM
rumple03

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace View Post
you guys think we will see a more stand up performance from GSP? People think GSP isnt very good standing up, but it's so untrue...he HAS faced power punchers before and he did very good. Just watch his rematch vs Matt Hughes, who was one of the fiercest hitter back then : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsucLv7D6jQ

He completely out boxed him. I think we've seen more ground and pound from St-Pierre because he is using his most comfortable strategy against very very good fighters.

Also, Hendricks might win, in my opinion, only if he lands that fearful left hand. But I doubt GSP will lose to that. GSP has such a more impressive pedigree than Hendricks, he's better in every aspect minus one : the one punch power. Wich should not be a problem knowing how well prepared he is.

GSP by submission in the 4th round
Really, Matt Hughes? Has never KO'd anybody in his career, OK, maybe once. Hughes was strong bc he was a wrestler, but he was not fierce hitter. Koscheck, Alves, Hardy were all much better than Hughes in the striking department.

rumple03 is offline   Reply With Quote