View Single Post
Old
11-16-2013, 10:50 AM
la8

vCash: 500
[QUOTE=Canada4Gold1;72629941]
Quote:
Originally Posted by la8 View Post

I watched the game last Friday and he was playing what you looked to be Campbellton's second line with Gendron and I can't remember who else. Only line that could get anything going for Campbellton was the first line of Savoie-Meredith-Bernier. I found it sad by the other Campbellton players that Theriault had to be the one to fight against a guy bigger than him when the other bigger/older players on Campbellton should have stepped in. The reason why I brought Campbellton sending him down is because the last two years they've sent Mason Gray and Brendan Blanchette down after acquiring some guys around December. Since Miramichi has made it very clear that they aren't taking anyone back and they are 6-0-1 without any of the guys that went Jr A it would be horrible for him to lose the second half of the season not playing.
Campbellton tigers website

Tiger Head Coach and GM, Troy Ryan brought to light an interesting scenario for the Tigers’ young forward, Francis Theriault, who, as it seems, picked a very good game in which to score a pair of goals and help keep the Tigers in the game. For his efforts, Theriault was named the games’ second star. In his post-game comments, Ryan had this to say about the young native of Paquetville, NB. “I thought Francis Theriault (16 years old) played very well in a pressure situation for him. Dieppe’s Assistant Coach Doug Doull is the Head Coach for Team Atlantic for the World U-17 Challenge and they have some final decisions to make this weekend regarding player selection for the upcoming world championships in December. I strongly believe that Theriault showed that he is capable of representing our region at this special event.” Francis is showing every game that he is picking up on what it takes to be successful at the Junior A level. Being a firm believer in Francis’ hockey ability, Ryan urges all tiger fans to wish him well.

la8 is offline   Reply With Quote