Old
11-16-2013, 12:03 PM
bubba5

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Webhead View Post
5 or 6 ?

Try 15 or 16 at least.

Every time I watch the MLS or the U.S. team I just don't understand why we still cannot play any sort of consistent organized soccer. We always look like a bunch of chickens running around not knowing what the hell is going on when we play a good team. Very poor technique, poor soccer sense. It's just sad. Just very poor everything. I guess it takes YEARS and years and YEARS to get that going but we are so hilariously overmatched on an international stage. I think it would be best for us to join Conmebol or merge both leagues for even if we miss the world cup for a few times it would force us to elevate our game. We are never going to compete with anyone by beating on Mexico or Panama or Jamaica. It's just not going to happen. We have composure I will give you that, a lot of teams have skill but don't have a good mentality. We may beat random x team every now and then but I have yet to see an amazing game played by the U.S. in a big tournament that didn't look like we were holding on for dear life against the big boys.
I was trying to be nice. If I would have said that everyone would have told me I don't know what I am talking about. I totally agree with this also.

bubba5 is offline   Reply With Quote