View Single Post
Old
11-16-2013, 04:00 PM
Feintastic

vCash: 500
Honestly when that guy was hired I was really expecting some changes.. so far...hmmm nada

I remember this summer at the draft I was listening to Dany Dubé on the radio on draft week/day and he was saying something like ''the Canadiens organisation is everywhere...trying to make moves''.

On draft day just before the draft begins he was saying ''Marc Bergevin is really agressive in the negociations, he really wanna make changes with this team, change the dynamic...etc...I feel like a big trade is coming...''

We all know the deal was ''done'' to pick in the top10, the offer was some habs players, picks and prospects. Finally that team refused to do it at the last minute, rumored to be Vancouver...I guess Bergevin wanted to pick Samuel Morin or Bo Horvat...whatever. I was pissed but I was tellin myself ''Damm at least Bergevin tried everything, that's a good sign...we will see changes sooner than later in the years to come''.

So... I cant believe he has changed his mind man ! He has to move ! They will make changes in the years to come... who will leave... I dont know but I cant wait to see it... I want changes asap, imo there's no untouchable besides Subban, Price and Galchenyuk.

All the rest...can go for the good price off course, I would put Gallagher in the untouchable too but I mean if we receive an offer we just can't refuse I would think about it, even if I'd like to keep him.

Feintastic is offline   Reply With Quote