View Single Post
Old
11-16-2013, 05:21 PM
FlyersFan61290

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegionOfDoom91 View Post
Last night was a perfect example of why the SO should be eliminated or at least minimized as far as impact on games go. The Flyers absolutely took it to them in the OT & the Jets in the rare occasions they actually had the puck were sitting back taking their time holding out for the SO.

I don't blame the Jets for doing so but it just makes the SO so much ***er.
Yup, also looser points/three point games are just stupid. The league really needs to switch to a three point game structure for all games not just OT/SO games. I know it's not likely to happen any time soon but I can still complain about it.

As far as the game is concerned it would have been nice to see them not sit back as much and hold on for the extra point but they were obviously tired. The team as a whole got worse as the game went on (minus OT). The fact that it was their 3rd game in 4 days is a legit reason to be tired, pro athlete or not. I'm just happy they came out with 5 of a possible 6 points.

They have some very winnable games coming up here at home, hopeully they take advantage and pile up the points.

FlyersFan61290 is offline   Reply With Quote