View Single Post
Old
11-17-2013, 12:52 PM
Kriss E
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiggsBozon View Post
So... who's to blame tonight?... Parros? Murray? White? I thought Murray playing explained why our team started to suck? Isn't it what the Pansy Stats say?

I seriously wonder what Briere has done to warrant playing 8 minutes per game, 10 less than Desharnais. I've been very supportive of the management team, but if they all are good with that crap, it's very concerning.
You should have been concerned a while ago buddy. If you're starting to see it yourself, maybe you should look back to what others have said and realize, hey, maybe they were right.

Briere should have never been signed to begin with. I understand that this is the Habs, people will just be supportive of their team, so even when there's weird moves they'll give them the benefit of the doubt.
However, there's been some weird decisions taken right from the start. Everybody loves the fact Bergevin brought in a big brain trust, that's all good, but if that brain is ********, it doesn't really help much.
MaxPac was a good signing, so was Prust, the rest has been pretty bad to awful.

Briere getting 8 minutes is a tad weird, DD being the most used center is a huge head scratcher. Just no sense.

Kriss E is offline   Reply With Quote