View Single Post
Old
11-17-2013, 08:34 PM
SgtJoseph

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GKJ View Post
Still can't have it both ways. He either has a reputation, or he doesn't. Any time he draws a penalty, or gets a penalty, the more convenient rationale is regurgitated. He's a lot of people's personal Jerry Johnson.

Do you still leave cookies out for Santa Claus, too? He didn't even do that in juniors.

And the 70s teams didn't have the guy who sat on the end of the bench, much in part to the rosters were smaller. Today's NHL leaves more room for players who aren't as good. You can't teach heart, this is true. You also can't teach talent.
Exactly...........which meant that the players on the bench got more ice time which is my point about Zac . Zac is a much better player now than back in Juniors, if he got more ice time i can absolutely see him scoring goals . Look at our guys with 18 to 20 + minutes not scoring on great chances ? I like him on the 4th line by the way, his hard nosed hitting style of play fills a nice niche for that line , just saying that i am not surprised he has earned a spot on the PK, because he is steadily improving his overall game .

Last edited by SgtJoseph: 11-17-2013 at 08:58 PM.
SgtJoseph is offline   Reply With Quote