View Single Post
Old
11-18-2013, 04:45 AM
Namba 17

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakushev72 View Post
Tereschenko, Popov and Kokarev have all shined in WC competition, whereas Tarasenko has never really been highly thought of enough to be put on the ice for the WC. I anticipate that you will say "Oh, those guys aren't as good as Tarasenko," but be sure to include some hard evidence to support your claim.
Tereshenko is C, so, it's complitely different question.
Kokarev has 6 p so far this season - 1g and 5a in 19 games. Tarasenko has 10 - 6g and 4a in the same amount of games. More of this - Tarasenko is 3d (!) in goals in St Louis and 8th in poins, being only 13th (!) in time on ice. Tarasenko has lethal shot as well as good work ethic in his own zone, while Kokarev never was great sniper (exc. 1 season). Tarasenko is better physically and plays in NHL (which is way more physical league). As far as I remember, in the terms of speed, they are pretty equal. This makes Tarasenko favorite to me, then we compare him with Kokarev. I doubt Kokarev makes the OT no matter if Tarasenko will. As for Popov - to me it's all about Bill's sollution. Popov looks good so far and he prooved himself to be good RW, if he has good C. But we have room for both of them and we have time to decide. I'd take Tarasenko and put him with Malkin and Kulemin, but it wouldn't be completely surprise for me, if Bill prefers Popov.