Old
11-18-2013, 07:14 AM
GKJ
Global Moderator
Entertainment

vCash: 625
Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtJoseph View Post
Exactly...........which meant that the players on the bench got more ice time which is my point about Zac . Zac is a much better player now than back in Juniors, if he got more ice time i can absolutely see him scoring goals . Look at our guys with 18 to 20 + minutes not scoring on great chances ? I like him on the 4th line by the way, his hard nosed hitting style of play fills a nice niche for that line , just saying that i am not surprised he has earned a spot on the PK, because he is steadily improving his overall game .

No, it meant they had better players in in less prominent roles. Especially given there was less teams is the league. If there was 30 teams in 1975, Don Saleski would be Florida Panthers' Bobby Clarke.

Rinaldo had 6 goals in 95 AHL games. He has 5 in 117 NHL games. Career shooting percentage of 5.4% and 6.1% respectively. Rinaldo might be a good goal scorer on NHL14 for you, but you don't have tangible evidence that he would be an effective player if he would be given more chances. He doesn't get those chances because he is a possession bleeder, who often is outplayed by like-competition. Only Rosehill has worse possession numbers, and he's only played in half the games, so it doesn't really count.

Which is why they're trying to make him kill penalties. So he can do something.

Stop Feeding the Rumor-Monger

"I wonder if Norstrom has Forsberg's spleen mounted on his wall." - KINGS17

My 50 Favorite Albums of 2014 (sorry it's late)
GKJ is offline   Reply With Quote