vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexdaman View Post
These are big trades, not major trades.
?
Quote:
Originally Posted by er_gree View Post
Hey guys,
I'm kinda new to HF boards (last posted a couple of YEARS ago). Used to love the discussions happening here. I think that Bergevin should get rid of some of the "old guard" (i.e. Plekanec, Bouillon). I know Plek's is a consistent point geter but I think we need to make room for some fresh taken. I obviously think Desharnais' contract was a big mistake. From what I'm seeing from the team this year, it look alike we're in for a long season unless some major moves are made. How sweet would another top round pic look alongside Galchenyuk, Gallagher, and Eller?
Plekanec is still young enough to hang onto and we need at least two working lines. I would be reluctant to deal him now.

Markov on the other hand makes a lot more sense if you want fresh young talent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainiac View Post
Major move? Sure man, sign Subban to an 8 years deal!
This.

That contract HAS to get done. And if MB ****s that one up he needs to be shown the door. There's no way we should be screwing around with this. Sign the guy and be done with it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal961 View Post
Don't have enough assets to make a "major move", without gutting the team and messing up our core. Only valuable assets we have are Subban, Price, Eller, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, and maybe Plekanec and Emelin. God forbid MB trade any of these guys or every single spastic hab fan would piss their pants, cry, and riot.

Ill welcome bigger moves in about 2 years. No sense making any bold moves now. It's only year two of the rebuild.
Moving Markov makes sense.

Don't touch the younger guys...

Lafleurs Guy is offline   Reply With Quote