View Single Post
Old
11-18-2013, 08:55 AM
Cashville
RIP Lindback

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake744 View Post
I hear all these horror stories about Chicago fans making life unbearable for us and stuff, but I never experience it. I mean, I'm younger so maybe I'm a little more tolerant and things going on and I'm not paying as much attention to what's said or done but outside of simply how many of them there are, they don't bother me. I met a few really cool people that came down from Chicago to have fun and get away for a weekend, as is pretty customary for me. I never walk away thinking anything bad about them, or the atmosphere. My friends and I love when Chicago is in town.

BLUES fans, different story completely. They suck. Hawks fans, I couldn't care less.

And as for the whole "Keep the Red Out" thing, that was never going to work and it never will. And it makes us look stupid and childish in the process.
Same deal; I have never had an issue with Hawks fans and I've done ~5 Saturday night vs. CHI games at the Bridge sitting in the cell block or other cheap seats. Not saying it doesn't happen or refuting others' accounts, but I've generally had good experiences with Hawks and even Red Wings fans.

That said, I am from the Northeast originally, have been to ~10 different barns and, I say this without much bias, Preds fans are some of the kindest fans in the game. I lived in Philly for six years and we had season tickets to the Flyers; Philadelphia has the worst fans on the planet barnone. I also went to five of the seven NYR v WSH playoff games in the first round last year; WSH fans were total dicks in the upper mezz area. This poor NYR couple had popcorn rained down on them almost non-stop for 2 hours. Someone spiked a full bratwurst at them during the Game 7 blowout.

I miss Nashville...