View Single Post
Old
11-18-2013, 10:31 AM
kingsfan
Yes my liege!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyShot View Post
I don't hate brown. He can be somewhat useful but he's not going to be worth his cap hit.

His numbers may not be there but benn>carter. The old mantra of carter only scores in blowouts is unfortunately somewhat true I feel. I just don't feel the kings will win another cup with this lineup but hey this is a league of parity amirite? Nething can happen so forgot the op. Might as well end thread. How bout those clippers?
Please, go through Carter's games and show me to what percentage his goals have come in blowouts. I think you'd be pretty surprised.

I will say that in terms of sheer value, Benn is greater than Carter. If we weren't a Stanely Cup level team and Carter wasn't part of that Stanley Cup level team, I'd be quite interested in a Carter for Benn swap. Carter scores more goals but I think overall, Benn is just a better player.

That said, even with his big contract, in no way is the difference between Carter and Benn Dustin Brown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilWILDcountry View Post
Benn's better than both Carter and Brown combined.
No, no he's not. I love Benn, have followed him since junior and I think he's hugely underrated. If he were in Toronto he'd be hailed as a god. That said, he is not better than Carter and Brown combined.

kingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote