Djp

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRECOHAB View Post
I would like to see that full potential especially considering his stats
2013: 22G (1G+4A=5pts) -10
2012: 39G (3G+5A=8pts) -8
2011: 55G (8G+15A=23pts) +5
He seems to be on the downhill, albeit his young age and great expectations. He is already producing AHL numbers for 5,5M. And before you comment that if he is so bad why do i think he is a fit in Montreal i will apply my belief that Markov can save his career the way he did with Komisarek.
+/- rating is 95% of the time an awful statistic.....

If you are on a really good team all the numbers on the team tend to skew up, if you are a on a poorer team they skew down. If the Dman is mostly assigned to the #1 line, there numbers are likely going to skew upwards. If you are a defensive first Dman who generally plays against the teams top line your numbers are going to skew downward.

The only time it might mean something is if you are on a poor team record wise but the player has a really higher number relative to the rest of the team.

He is still only 23....

if you actually have watched his games he has actually improved considerably.

his first two years he was very good.

year 3---he had a significant injury missing around 20 games because of it. He also lostsome points losing some PP time given the Ehrhoff signing.

year 4--he had an injury in europr, was no where near 100% to start the season and it showed. When he got healthier he was playing grreat before a second injury ended his season.

Djp is offline   Reply With Quote