View Single Post
Old
11-18-2013, 09:45 PM
nmbr_24

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peso View Post
No idea why Montreal signed the guy.

Therrien is using Bouillon over him. The guy is a solid #5-6 guy. He has been doing his job in Montreal.

Im a fan of Murray just don't know why sign the guy and make him sit. He is a shutdown dman and exactly what Montreal is lacking and then sit him for Bouillon. Being wasted. I know there are teams looking for defensive dmen.

Anyone willing to offer a roster forward for him? Not top players or blow this out of proportion. Just a bottom 6 guy with size would do.

This would allow us to bring up Tinordi or Beaulieu and give them some experience. Plus we have Drewiske back in February or March.
We have a very different opinion of where Murray should slot in on a team. I think he is a pretty good #7-8 defenseman, I don't want him playing except to give someone else a rest or as an injury fill in.

Some teams don't even have a forward that is worth as little as Murray, I think you should be thinking about getting a 13th forward for Murray, no 3rd liner, no 4th liner. I think a 3rd-4th round pick at the deadline is appropriate for a contender to pick him up and that would be trading him when prices are the highest.

No offense to you but Murray is not worth much at all in my opinion.

nmbr_24 is offline   Reply With Quote