View Single Post
Old
11-18-2013, 10:13 PM
Kriss E
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimota View Post
I have to say this though, I changed my mind of how I viewed things since last night. Originally I thought White was throwing GSP under the boss and he seemed like he didn't care about his guy's health issue but I thought this over. And to me GSP is an adult that chose this sport to make a living at and as such it's fair game. And frankly George never discussed his mental problems before the match, he was all smiling taking photos and then he went on pretty much throwing all his problems and worries after the match during a press conference. Why do that there? It's as if he threw all that there to have an excuse to not come back.
GSP alluded to it possibly being his last fight before. The first I heard of it was maybe a week or two ago, so it wasn't just after the game.
However, it is pretty odd, it's not really a humble retirement move. The guy talks as if he's having some type of burnout.

Personally, I didn't find that GSP was really into the fight, and if he's taking about retirement or leave of absence due to stress related issues, there's no way he's entering the octagon in the right mindset.
If there's a rematch and GSP is in the right spot, I don't think Hendricks beats him.

Kriss E is online now   Reply With Quote