View Single Post
Old
11-19-2013, 03:22 AM
Unfinished Business

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Unfinished Business Send a message via MSN to Unfinished Business Send a message via Yahoo to Unfinished Business
Just want to ask one question. Is this I dont want to be rude but my thoughts are fairy tale your spewing out taking into account alfie payment of 2 million going on next year books?

I figure if we are lucky we see nyquist for last month of year. In time for playoffs. I am resigned to this.

Even if we have capabilities of bringing him up finally he cant go down. What of injuries need a d guy for a couple games a goalie or a center? So odds next month ZERO to me.

I have been wrong in past.

Odds of trade deadline if the 2 million is there and alfie is paid in full? That makes a lot of sense to me cause can still move a couple players in and out if when needed without cutting waiving another player.

Until Ken gets off his butt and does something this is reality. Not trying to dampen anyone of you in regards to enthusiasm yet I just dont see how this works logically.

So the only question I have is about alfies 2 million is this projection with or without that included?