Old
11-19-2013, 04:37 PM
Big McLargehuge
Global Moderator
Phantom Thieves

vCash: 2626
Quote:
Originally Posted by sniugneP View Post
Pirates re-acquire Duke Welker from Twins. I think they're getting Kris Johnson from us.
Kris Johnson for him? Sure thing, Minnesota. Johnson being a lefty actually hurt his chances in Pittsburgh with Watson & Wilson already there and he was never going to be a realistic starting candidate...plus we got the guy as a minor league free agent to begin with, so...yeah.

Josh Johnson makes a ton of sense as a Pirates target. There's tons of upside there and his value is at a low point...but he's still going to demand a pretty contract. He's a 29/30 year-old who's a year removed from being ace caliber. I'd like it in part because it'd be following what happened in my MLB 13 franchise

“The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile, but that it is indifferent. If we can come to terms with this indifference and accept the challenges of life within the boundaries of death, our existence as a species can have genuine meaning and fulfillment. However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light.” - Stanley Kubrick