View Single Post
Old
11-19-2013, 10:06 PM
jay from jersey

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynRangersFan View Post
Obviously Pyatt still isn't healthy, but with Nash and D. Moore back and the interesting lineup AV put together today, I figured I'd use this thread to repeat what I said in the GDT:

You know, with Nash on the left, AV saying Miller is going to get games on the road trip, Miller preferring to play the RW, and Pouliot playing like, well, you know... could we soon be looking at the following?

Nash-Richards-Callahan
Kreider-Stepan-Zuccarello
Hagelin-Brassard-Miller
Boyle-Moore-Dorsett

I would LOVE that lineup. Thoughts?

i have been saying this for a week. for some reason people want miller in the a getting top 6 min instead of him in the nhl getting top 9 min. kid is ready. he is a good defender, uses his body, goes to the net, will chip in a few goals. more importantly he can kill penilities ( which pouliot doesn't do) and he can learn from players like cally, hagelin, and kreider. the benefits of having him up with the big club far out weigh sending him down for more seasoning. its all a moot point anyway. once pyatt comes back that's his roster spot because of the gigantic mancrush AV has for him. that's when miller goes down. the only hope is that miller plays so well on that line he forces AV to keep him there. but he cannot get the chance from the press box while the numbskull pouliot is taking his ice time.

jay from jersey is online now   Reply With Quote