View Single Post
Old
01-22-2004, 10:50 AM
LPHabsFan

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to LPHabsFan
Quote:
Originally Posted by oli500
Personally I like our team the way it is but theire might be a couple players that would look interesting to add some scoring punch our some toughness. I just want to see wich of these 3 players that are available you would like to see in a blue-blanc-rouge sweather.

1.George Laraque - According to sporsneet Laraque might be available because his asking price his to high. Laraque in a hard place with Edmonton
2. Erik cole or Jeff O'neil - I read in the toronto sun that the hurricanes were not done dealing and that the markov trade was just the beginning of a fire sell. Whether this is true or not I wouldent mind getting any of those two players above.

Anyways I like the team how it is now but just out of curiosity I want to see who would you pick out of those 3 players to improuve our team. I just want to see youre opinions.

Me, I would love to see laraque in a hab sweather. can you imagine a 3rd line of
ward - bégin - laraque. A line like that could really do us some good in the playoffs.
Laracque is a nono because hes said on more than a few occasions he would never play in montreal. Cole would be a perfect fit imo, because imo, the left side is our weakast.

He will pretty much HAVE to make a trade before the deadline because of the playoff position were in.