View Single Post
Old
11-20-2013, 12:20 PM
mer1

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DockEllisExperience View Post
I bought tickets at center ice in the upper tier for $140 a piece for the game in Chicago, got them early being a STH. Having said that, my plan all along has been to sell them for an exorbitant amount of money. I went to the Classic here and I still wish I could get my money back for that game. An OK one time experience, but you can't see the puck at all and the atmosphere kind of sucked. I'll profit off all the people who haven't learned that lesson yet. IDK if that was b/c of the mass exodus of Caps fans, but I didn't have a good time based on the amount of money I spent.
I've heard that a lot, not being worth it. Would you guys suggest getting tickets to a game in Pittsburgh over going to Chicago for the stadium series? My girlfriend is a diehard Pens fan, even though she has never been to Pittsburgh, maybe experiencing the city would be awesome. I have been complimenting the Rangers-Pens game or the stadium series in Chicago. I was thinking either could be cool. Any recommendations??

mer1 is offline   Reply With Quote