Thread: Player Discussion: Mark Streit
View Single Post
Old
11-21-2013, 09:32 AM
tymed

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry44 View Post
Disagree completely. Streit has not been awful. Many nights, esp. early, he was one of our best players and he has been playing very well. Since being paired with Grossmann, which allowed Kimmo and Coburn to play together, he's been solid. His D is fine, he moves the puck creatively. With Luke and Gus, we've got the three balanced pairs we thought we'd have before the season.
This.

Streit's giveaways are some of the ugliest you'll see but it seems that they are not the ones we've paid for on the scoreboard. Either way they have to stop because his flash hasn't been a strength for him at all so far. His first passes have been solid all year though and have provided a major catalyst for our ability to move the puck up the ice. He was absolutely the only D-man at first who could even come close to connecting a pass into or throgh the neutral zone. All in all I'd say hes been a bright spot, yet mediocre. I don't often notice him in our end which is about as good as I'll expect from his player type.

tymed is offline   Reply With Quote