Old
11-21-2013, 11:39 AM
SingnBluesOnBroadway
Retired

vCash: 500
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RGY View Post
EXACTLY what I was thinking SBOB. Upgrading the 3rd line RW is a simple decision...IF you can upgrade the 2nd line RW. If you can package Del Zotto + Pouliot + draft pick + prospect for a 2nd line RW then you do it. Pouliot still has value. He still has an average scoring touch. I think with Del Zotto as the main piece, you add in the other pieces, you can net a 2nd line RWer and move Callahan down to the 3rd line where he is better suited.

I don't think Kristo and Miller that much on the cusp. Miller still makes dumb mistakes out there. He needs to work on his game more. He'd be better off doing that in the AHL. I want to see Kristo produce over the duration of the season. I don't think you can go off of just 2 months. I like what I have seen from him thus far though.

Brassard would be my other choice btw. If you can upgrade him at 3C that'd be great as well. He is too much of an inconsistent player.
Failing that, I'd like to add a more phyiscal presence on the third line. I hate saying broad, generic comments like this, but if they could find a young Chris Neil, I would jump at it. A physical, aggressive guy who has 15-18 goal upside.