View Single Post
Old
12-27-2006, 10:37 PM
State_Of_Hockey

vCash: 500
IceTrAiN:
Don't know if it's too late but here are a couple of ideas. Depending on how old you are (my advice is if you are a youth player) you may want to approach your local hockey association. Some of you local (Minnesota) youth hockey associations provide goalie equipment. I just picked up everything that is needed for an upper mite from my association to use until March. Everything that was provided was brand new and still in the bags, which isn't the greatest thing because you have to brake it in. My son skates out, but is interested in goalie. Associations are always looking for goalies so they are open to providing the equipment to get the goalies, they also know how expensive it is. This may be an approach to take especially if the association has an assortment of equipment manufactures. A lot of the equipment is donated and used so it is broken in and again you may get exposed to a variety of manufactures.

If you aren't a youth player then good luck to you because you will be dropping a lot of coin to find the right thing. Good luck to you.

State_Of_Hockey is offline   Reply With Quote